- Advanced Open Water Diver
- ISDA Advanced Open Water Diver course represents the completion of the basic preparation of the diver and a first step towards being a complete diver. In this course you will acquire new skills and knowledge, in 5 different specialties.
- The course
Underwater navigation with compass and Deep Dive are two mandatory specialties for this course. You may choose, together with your instructor, the other three specialties among: Wreck Dive, Buoyancy Control, Naturalistic Dive, Search & Recovery, Night Dive and others.
- Certification Prerequisites
- - 15 years old
- - medical certificate
- - Open Water Diver certification
- - if under 18, parent's approval
- Course program
- - 5 specialty dives: Underwater Navigation, Deep Dive and three more of your choice
- What you'll get
- International certification card, allowing you to dive with a buddy, at the maximum depth of 30mt.
Are you interested to dive below the depth of 30 meters? Discover the Advanced Open Water Diver Plus course!
- What's next?
- You can travel, have many experiences, discover new seas, go deeper into your interest and discover new ones, with ISDA Specialties courses. You will soon see that you would like to improve your style, use better your gear, learn how to solve possible problems in which you or your buddy could incur. You can also continue your underwater training with the courses BLS-D, Oxygen Provider and Rescue Diver.
- ISDA courses are constantly updated and upgraded, ask to your instructor the complete specifications and the last news on the course.