- Rescue Diver
- Building up experiences of scuba diving, the responsible diver not only is looking continuously to upgrade himself, improve his trim, reduce the air consumption knowing better his gear, but also would like to be always ready to intervene and take care of potential problems before, during and after a dive to himself or to other divers.
- The course
- The Rescue Diver course will improve the capacity of the scuba diver and will give knowledge and instruments to recognize and solve problems either on the surface than underwater. You will learn to evaluate if your companion is not in the conditions to dive or to help him if he has been caught by a sickness or he is in an emergency situation. Rescue Diver is well trained and reliable scuba diver companion, who doesn’t only give you confidence but also will make the dive to his companion more enjoyable.
- Certification Prerequisites
- - 15 years old;
- - medical certificate;
- - Advanced Open Water Diver, BLS-D and Oxygen First Aid;
- - a25 registered dives.
- Course program
- - learn to prevent and manage problems in the water, and become more confident in your skills as a diver in 4 open water sessions.
- What you'll get
- dealing with dive emergencies, minor and major, using a variety of techniques.
- What's next?
- Join the ISDA Divemaster course.
- ISDA courses are constantly updated and upgraded, ask to your instructor the complete specifications and the last news on the course.
Remember that the licenses of the Rescue Diver, like all ISDA licenses, are available free in digital version. You will receive them by email and you could see them directly at all time on ISDA website and downloading them on other device. This to never been forced to give up to adventures, even if you have forgotten your license at home!