- On this page we have tried to summarize many frequently asked questions useful for both ISDA professionals and new divers.
If you have any further question please write to email@example.com.
- I HAVE JUST RECEIVED THE DIGITAL CARD. DOES IT HAVE THE SAME VALIDITY OF THE PLASTIC CARD?
- Yes sure. It is your official diving certification, with your data, your photo and information on the course and the instructor who certified you. You can download it as an image so you always have it available on any device.
If you do not have it handy, you can view and download it via the "MY CARDS" area which you can access FOR FREE from the ISDA website.
- I WOULD LIKE TO TAKE THE BASIC COURSE DURING MY NEXT HOLIDAY, BUT I WILL ONLY HAVE A FEW DAYS AVAILABLE ...
- It's not a problem. Thanks to the ISDA e-learning system you can get in touch with your instructor and start the course from the comfort of your home, well before going on vacation. This way you can study the theory modules and be ready, when you get to the resort ... to dive! ISDA has always been focused on the quality of teaching.
The ISDA e-learning system is designed to allow you not only to progress easily and independently through the theoretical modules of the course, but also to interact with your instructor, so that you can resolve any doubts and receive clarifications.
- I HAVE GOT THE DIVING LICENSE BUT MY FRIENDS ARE NOT DIVERS. WHAT DO I DO NOW?
- You have just had a great adventure and got into a wonderful world. Many divers like you find it difficult to plan new diving adventures. ISDA has created ISDA Travel, a way to stay in touch with other divers, always meet new adventure buddies, organize excursions, weekends or holidays with the utmost serenity. Whether you are planning to travel with someone or alone, in ISDA Travel destinations you will feel being among friends. Not only. As an ISDA certified diver, you will be entitled to special discounts, special initiatives and to be part of the ISDA Travelers network.
If you want to stay up to date on destinations, events and last minute offers, follow us on our social media.
- I HAVE LOST MY CARD AND AM ABOUT TO GO ON A DIVING TRIP. WHAT CAN I DO?
- Thanks to the ISDA digital card, provided to all students free of charge, you always have your certificate with you, anywhere in the world. Simply access the MY CARDS area of the ISDA website. There you will see all your ISDA cards and you can download them locally as an image.
- MY INSTRUCTOR PROPOSED ME TO DO THE ADVANCED PLUS COURSE. WHAT IS IT?
- Congratulation. Obviously your Instructor considers you a good diver, able to progress quickly in the didactic path. If your skills are above average, you can in fact, at the discretion of your instructor, access the Advanced Plus course, which combines two courses: the Advanced OWD and the Deep Diver.
A little more challenging and complete than the "normal" Advanced, the Advanced Plus certification enables you to dive to a depth of -39 meters. This depth will also be written on the card that will be given to you at the end of the course.
- I HAVE READ ABOUT ISDA SCHOOL CAMPS. HOW DO THEY WORK?
- It is a unique experience, often challenging, very satisfying and certainly to be remembered forever. It is a full-immersion experience focused on a theme (Underwater Archeology, Marine Biology, BLS-D, Fotosub & Action Cam or other) in which, in addition to the educational program, you participate in a project sponsored by organizations and / or companies operating on that territory. Usually a school camp lasts a week or a weekend. It is not a simple course but a themed, intense and very constructive holiday. You learn a lot, you work side by side with the other participants and with the teachers, you participate in a real scientific project. Participation is usually tailored on your scuba diving skills; either you’re a new diver or an expert diver you will participate, learn a lot, get new certifications and have a lot of fun. Keep an eye on ISDA offers and initiatives to not miss the opportunity to experience this fantastic adventure.