FIRST AID COURSES
- First Aid
- These are not diving courses and it is not necessary to be a diver to attend a First Aid course.
Instead, it is necessary to attend them in order to become an expert and responsible diver; the BLS-D and the OXYGEN PROVIDER are in fact included as mandatory in the ARA educational course progression.
- A useful course in diving and in everyday life. You will learn the sequence of first aid in out-of-hospital emergencies, cardio pulmonary resuscitation, the use of the automatic external defibrillator, the Heimlich maneuver. It is valid for 2 years, after which it is necessary to attend a retraining.
Since March 2020, the BLS-D ISDA course is integrated with the international Covid-19 regulations and issues BLS-D Covid-19 certification.
- Enables the administration of oxygen. It is mandatory to access the Rescue course or above, in order to be able to lend support to other divers in case of need.
- It is not a mandatory course in ISDA educational progression, but it is very useful, comprehensive and interesting. From contact with fire coral to animal bites, from sunstroke to fracture. How to intervene?
- ISDA courses are constantly updated and upgraded, ask to your instructor the complete specifications and the last news on the course.
Oxygen Provider Course
First Aid Course